Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Most Inportant Thing i Know

I am a very simple person. I love life and enjoy the simple, small things. I think I can say that I find joy in finding the good in everyone. I am extremly grateful today for the knowledge of who God is to me. As a missionary we teach everyone about the Restoration of the Gospel of Christ, and that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can be cleansed of sin and return to our Father in Heaven. I have come to discover that maily my testimony revolves around this, the most basic thing of all, which is something that I have known for so long.  God is our Father. We are literarly His children.We are all loved by Him and we are precious in His eyes. I know that with every fiber of my being. We all have inherited divine qualities that give evidence of our divine heritage. After all that He has created we are His work and glory and His purpose is " ...to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." (Moses I: 39) There is no greater truth than that. To those that are still wondering, I invite you to humbly kneel before your Maker and pray with a sincere heart for this knowledge. He will answer you.

2 comments:

  1. Sister Martinez, its funny how someone can feel the spirit just from looking at a computer screen, but your words are true and the spirit testified of that. I enjoyed reading your post because in my life and prob many others, we sometimes do forget about those simple things that attracted our spirits in the beginning. I know the greatest commandment is love towards our Heavenly Father with all heart, might, mind, and strength. We cannot even comprehend all the love he has for each and every one of us. For that reason I know that I can always increase my love towards our Father and everyone around me. Thank you for sharing the most important thing you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that during the hardest times in my life my Father's love has been the one that pulls me through all the obsticles. It's truly amazing what his love has done in my life and how he continues to change me for the better.

    ReplyDelete