Saturday, February 5, 2011

Santa Rosa with Hermana Rupp!

I have the wonderful privilege to serve in the beautiful city of Santa Rosa. Accompanied by the wonderful and lovely, Hermana Rupp! This week has been packed with adventure and greatness. We have been driving through the evil sources of traffic and going on a quest every turn we make. Since we are both new in Santa Rosa we  have been getting lost a lot and working hard getting to know the area and the people here. Thanks to Hna. Rupp 's patience and tender spirit, we are having fun on our journey.  I feel so blessed to be serving with her. She has a glowing testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and is willing to give everything to the lord so that she may become and instrument in his hands. I learn from her every day of how i can become who the Lord needs me to be. In this past couple days I have though a lot about the different aspects of life that go unnoticed. I have all of the sudden become more and more grateful for things like maps, u-turns and cell phones and jogging. I think of how blessed we are for having this small and simple things that help us in our life today and how they are a demonstration of the love that Heavenly Father has for us.
Now Hna. Rupp is going to share her testimony:  I am super excited to be out here on a  mission, and especially in the beautiful Santa Rosa!! Since I have left home, my testimony of the Atonement has grown immensely. I know that the Atonement is very personal for each one of us. I know that the Atonement was a complete act of love of Christ's part. I know that Jesus Christ knows exactly what we are going through, and there is no better person to turn to in times of need. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know this church is true and I am excited to share the knowledge I have of God's plan for us with the people of Santa Rosa.

all mission conference

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the best mission. Ever! I am excited to serve with you, and Santa Rosa is the best place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the testimony! Elder Menasco is right; we try not to let the secret out, but this mission is known far and wide as the best. Love every second of it!

    ReplyDelete